Chocolate Collagen Brownie Bread
I looove using collagen in nearly all of my recipes. It's filled with protein, dissolved in nearly anything, and is great for hair, nails, skin, bones and joints.
What's not to love?
I whipped up some chocolate collagen bread with chocolate chip cookie crumbles and ohh my goddd. It was more of a brownie consistency, and I didn't mind it one bit.
I used NuNaturals collagen peptides and Dutch processed cocoa to add extra benefits and give it an amazing chocolately flavor.
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup NuNaturals collagen peptides
- 1 egg
- 3 tbs raw honey
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs NuNaturals dutch processed cocoa
- 2 tbs melted unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- optional: chocolate chip cookie dough chunks on top (recipe can be found in a previous post. or you can keep the recipe as is!)
Combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Pour into a coconut oil-lined bread pan (or cover with parchment paper) and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 325 degrees. (I made mine slightly undercooked so it was more of a brownie texture). YUM.